- Seventeen journalists (with more joining all the time) who provide well-researched, intelligent, and irreverent writing about golf, travel, equipment, instruction, lifestyle, and related subjects. Plus an Internet venture capitalist and a tech wizard. Check us out at: theAposition.com.
- Not at all. In fact, a collection of sites, each showcasing the work of a renowned writer. We started with eight-who among them have written more than 20 books
and thousands of articles for publications such as GOLF Magazine, Golf Digest, Travel + Leisure Golf, Sports Illustrated, and The New York Times-and we’re regularly adding more, each of whom contributes to his own website as well as to our main site, theAposition.com.
- While most of our content is about golf, our writers also pursue other subjects, currently ranging from adventure travel to real estate. Their writing includes articles, essays, profiles, and blogs encompassing work published over many years, plus new
material posted daily. Each writer also hosts a forum where readers can respond and
participate in a conversation. Our sites will also post video and special features such
as “The A List,” a monthly compendium of expert opinion on a wide variety of golfrelated subjects—unlike any magazine ‘best’ list you’ve ever seen.
- Not Really. Most are too concerned with what’s happening on the pro Tours that week, or lost in some arcane discussion about a long-dead architect’s favorite bunkers. The A Position is about what makes people love golf: travel, equipment, instruction, fashion, and more. It’s about the kinds of conversations we all enjoy on the course and after a round. The A Position is staffed by well-known industry insiders you can trust, with years of experience and millions of miles under our windshirts. Plus a little attitude. Check out our writers at www.theaposition.com/golf/writers.
- In golf, it refers to the best place a golfer can land his tee shot. On the web, it refers to the site readers will want to land on for great golf and travel journalism.
- We thought you’d never ask. The A Position works with our partners to create unique, focused, customized campaigns that utilize the best practices and technologies on the Internet. We can even provide the finest journalistic content for your own website. We offer a wide variety of innovative advertising programs, partnerships, sponsorships, and other ships that haven’t even been built yet.
It was obvious to us that the quality of writing and topic expertise at The A Position is well above what we see on most websites. We’re
proud to be working with such an outstanding group of veteran journalists, and we look forward to a continuing relationship that benefits both the readers of our magazine and The A Position network.
– Lance Elko, editor, US Airways Magazine
We believe The A Position provides a terrific way to help us get the word out to discerning potential clients about our trips. The
A Position writers have spent years covering the best golf destinations around the world. Their reputations, and the high quality of their content, represent our brand well. And they were
very creative in putting together a program that works for us.
– Jim Lamont, owner and president of Kalos Golf
For more information contact:
Bob Senoff, Managing Partner, at 415-819-3855, email@example.com.
Jeff Wallach, Managing Partner/Executive Editor, at 503-236-1793, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe The A Position provides a terrific way to help us get
the word out to discerning potential clients about our trips. The A Position writers have spent years covering the best golf destinations around the world. Their reputations, and the high quality of their content, represent our brand well. And they were very creative in putting together a program that works for us.
– Jim Lamont,
owner and president of Kalos Golf
|James A. Frank