Brandt Snedeker’s victory at the 2012 Tour Championship capped off a big year for Bridgestone Golf. Snedeker, who also won FedEx Cup, used a Bridgestone Tour B330 golf ball for his three-shot victory at East Lake Golf Club. He also Bridgestone’s J40 Cavity Back irons (4-PW) and J40 Satin Chrome irons (52, 56 degrees).
The 2012 season featured victories on all four major professional golf tours (PGA Tour, Champions, Web.Com, and LPGA). Bridgestone Golf players currently hold three of the most prestigious titles in golf. Those are the Players Championship (Matt Kuchar), Tour Championship and FedEx Cup (Snedeker).
Here’s a look at Bridgestone Golf’s season:
– Davis Love III named 2012 Ryder Cup Captain
– Fred Couples and Nick Price named 2013 Presidents Cup Captains
– 2012 Farmer’s Insurance Open Winner – Brandt Snedeker
– 2012 Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic Winner – Fred Couples
– 2012 LPGA Lotte Championship Winner – Ai Miyazato
– 2012 Stadion Classic at UGA Winner – Hudson Swafford
– 2012 PLAYERS Championship Winner – Matt Kuchar
– 2012 Wal-Mart NW Arkansas Championship Winner – Ai Miyazato
– 2012 The Senior Open Championship Winner – Fred Couples
– 2012 Safeway Classic Winner – Mika Miyazato
– 2012 TOUR Championship Winner – Brandt Snedeker
– 2012 FedEx Cup Winner – Brandt Snedeker
– Fred Couples Named 2013 World Golf Hall of Fame Inductee