As has been said by Yoda and others, “There is no try, just do.” The world does not reward thought, intention or trying, but action. With that in mind, here are ten steps to success. And remember, you learn by doing!
1. Do it.
2. Do it again.
3. Do it once more.
4. Do it a little differently.
5. Do it again tomorrow.
6. Ask for help and do it.
7. Model someone who has done it.
8. Determine what is not working.
9. Determine what is working.
10. Keep doing it, while measuring, observing, pausing, and re-focusing.